Our traditional hand-stamped leather belts are handcrafted with the utmost attention to detail and quality:
- Made from 9-10 oz vegetable-tanned leather (extremely thick)
- 4 inches wide
- Intricate floral and geometric pattern stamping designs created by our Indigenous design team
- Hand dyed in-house in a range of natural finishes
- Require regular oiling to maintain durability and longevity (recommended oiling once a year)
- Custom-made: each belt will be slightly different in appearance due to natural variations in the hides, oiling, and finish.
- Completely Indigenously made from start to finish by our team.
In historical times, Indigenous belts were 4 to 6 inches wide and made of thick buffalo hide, serving as a practical tool for carrying the tools and equipment needed in daily life. With proper care, these belts can last for many lifetimes, making them a timeless investment in both fashion and cultural heritage.
Looking for the perfect belt to add a touch to your ceremonial, powwow, or everyday-wear? Look no further than our traditional leather belts. Handcrafted with the highest quality materials and attention to detail, these belts are a must-have for any fashion-conscious individual looking to add a touch of cultural heritage to their look.