Ovila Mailhot is a Coast Salish artist originally from Seabird Island, British Columbia. He carries roots from Nlaka'pamux & Sto:lo Nation. " I'm thankful for the opportunity to share the beauty of Coast Salish art in Collaboration with 49 Dzine. Wanting to revitalize the approach & techniques to Indigenous art. Expressing myself as an artist in a style utilizing our traditional elements of Salish art that has been passed down through generations.
Extra soft Menâ€™s Shorts made with premium polyester fabric. Featuring casual style with a drawstring waist and soft fabric, itâ€™s great for all-day wear.
• 9.21 Oz. Premium fabric: 100% polyester.
• 3-pieces customization: the front, the back, and the waist area.
• Soft fabric for easy wear and comfortable touch.
• A drawcord at the waist makes an adjustable fit.
• Machine wash, tumble dry low.
Available Size: S,M,L,XL,2XL
Note: There might be ±5% deviation in length for manual measurement and production processes.