THIS ITEM CAN BE ORDERED UP TO NOVEMBER 21ST FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY TO USA CUSTOMERS. Ovila Mailhot is a Coast Salish artist originally from Seabird Island, British Columbia. He carries roots from Nlaka'pamux & Sto:lo Nation. "I'm thankful for the opportunity to share the beauty of Coast Salish art in Collaboration with 49 Dzine. Wanting to revitalize the approach & techniques to Indigenous art. Expressing myself as an artist in a style utilizing our traditional elements of Salish art that has been passed down through generations."
- See our new Moccassin Alternative Slip On Shoe
- These slip on shoes can be used for casual wear or used in wet environments
- Featuring high-quality polyester fabric that are lightweight, durable and quick-drying
- Rubber sole, non-slip and easy cleaning
- This shoe is unisex style