Ovila Mailhot is a Coast Salish artist originally from Seabird Island, British Columbia. He carries roots from Nlaka'pamux & Sto:lo Nation. "I'm thankful for the opportunity to share the beauty of Coast Salish art in Collaboration with 49 Dzine. Wanting to revitalize the approach & techniques to Indigenous art. Expressing myself as an artist in a style utilizing our traditional elements of Salish art that has been passed down through generations."
- These face covers are a great style choice.
- With bright vibrant colors, this mask will tell everyone you are serious about social distancing.
- Pocket for filter
- FILTER NOT INCLUDED
- PLEASE NOTE: THESE FACE COVERS DO NOT PROVIDE ANY MEDICAL PROTECTION WHATSOEVER.
- Metal adjustable nose clip for a tight fit.
- Poly/Cotton blend layers that can be washed after each use.
- Adjustable tabs on the ears allow for comfortable adjustment matched to your measurements.
- All face covers purchases are final sale due to hygienic reasons. They are not eligible for exchanges or returns.